Most important of all, we hope that you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot this year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are happy that for now we are able to schedule patients as usual for all of their dental needs.
In response to the guidance from our state leaders regarding COVID-19 we have instituted some new protocols. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
For the foreseeable future this is what you can expect:
- We will continue to send out automated appointment reminders, and we will also call you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- All patients will be asked to wear a mask while they are in our office.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, we will continue to take your temperature and review the same screening questions covered in your phone call. If you have any signs or symptoms of sickness, you will be rescheduled, unless you are having a truly urgent dental emergency.
- If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment. However, we ask that you please come to your appointment alone, unless you need an escort due to IV sedation or a pediatric patient visit. This will ensure a minimal number of people in our waiting room.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait in your car until your appointment time to limit the number of people congregating in the waiting room and at the front desk.
- You will also see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, etc., since those items are difficult to disinfect.
- We are advising our patients, for their safety and the safety of our team members, to reschedule any dental appointment at least 14 days into the future if you are ill with flu-like symptoms.
- We care about your safety and always work hard to prevent the spread of infection. Our office follows all standard infection control protocols during and after each patient visit, so you can be assured that our office is a safe place to be.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to helping our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Bryan, Dr. Davis and Team